Fred Hutch observes World Cancer Day
World Cancer Day is observed on Feb. 4 every year. However, the challenge of separating cancer myths from cancer facts doesn’t stop at the end of the day.
- Watch the video on Fred Hutch’s work with the Uganda Cancer Institute.
- Check out the infographic on how Fred Hutch is improving cancer care in Uganda. [PDF]
- Join the community and follow #WorldCancerDay on Twitter andWorld Cancer Day on Facebook. (Don’t forget to follow Fred Hutch on Facebook and Twitter as well!)
- Learn what you can do to raise awareness about cancer and its impact around the world at the official World Cancer Day website.
- Read more about the need for global awareness of cancer at thewebsite for the Union for International Cancer Control, the sponsor of World Cancer Day.